Think Tank – The room for your event
Would you like to hold meetings, workshops, lectures or other events in an innovative and creative atmosphere? Then our Think Tank is the right place for you!
Due to its equipment and its location, the room is perfectly suitable for your creativity - in the middle of Nuremberg's city centre.
You can find more information about the Think Tank in our offer.
Equipment of the Think Tank
Our Think Tank in detail:
- Air-conditioned room
- Size: 90 m²
- Space for up to 60 persons when seating in rows
- Chairs and tables available, as well as flexible stools (44 x 44 cm)
- Large creative wall (8.60 x 2.50 m): writable, magnetic, including crayons and magnets
- Permanently installed metaplan wall (2.4 x 1.20 m)
- Two mobile presentation walls
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY™ - for designing products and services *
- Projector, laptop, two presenters
- Two hand-microphones, one floor-standing microphone, one headset microphone
- Lectern, two flipcharts, presenter's case
- Permanently installed TV for free use
*for an extra charge
The following costs apply for the use of the Think Tank *:
- 75,00 € per hour plus 19% VAT for the booking period between 8am and 7pm (Monday to Friday) or between 11am and 6pm (Saturday)
- For the booking period after 7 pm and before 8 am (Monday to Friday) or after 6 pm and before 11 am (Saturday), a usage fee of 150.00 € per hour plus 19% VAT will be charged.
*our prices include assembly and dismantling, cleaning, and equipment of the room. Catering as well as bookings outside our opening hours are subject to separate costs.
Our service for you
What JOSEPHS® offers you:
- The experience of new ideas and technologies as well as the possibility to think outside the box and free your mind to develop your own new ideas.
- Guided tour through the JOSEPHS® and presentation of current projects.
- Support in putting your ideas into practice, no matter whether your idea is a lecture, an event, or a workshop.
- A unique environment that does not exist anywhere else, with the perfect location in the centre of Nuremberg, which is easily accessible from anywhere.
- A team that is at your side with professional competence and a courteous manner.
- We would be happy to create an individual offer for an accompanying moderation or service design workshop.
Booking the Think Tank
If you would like to book our Think Tank for an event, workshop or lecture, please write us an e-mail to josephs (at) scs.fraunhofer.de.
To ensure a quicker and smoother process, we ask you to provide us with the most important information in advance by e-mail. This enables us to implement your individual ideas quickly.
Have you thought of everything? Your personal checklist:
- What are the details of the contact person?
- What is the topic of the event?
- When should the event take place? (You are welcome to suggest several possible dates)
- What equipment is required (chairs, tables, other materials)?
- Are additional services required that incur separate costs?
We are happy to support you and implement your idea fast and efficiently! If you are interested or have further questions, please contact us.
... for booking the Think Tank: